This policy will be applicable to those users who provide personal data to Caberseg, Consultores y Auditores SLL, through the website www.caberseg.com as well as to all those individuals who provide their personal data through the different channels enabled for this by Caberseg, Consultores y Auditores SLL. This website does not collect personal data from users without their knowledge.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data is Caberseg, Consultores y Auditores SLL, with C.I.F. B91831081, with address in Calle Manuel de Falla nº8, C. Postal 41805, Benacazón (Sevilla). Email: email@example.com.
Who is and what is the Data Protection Officer for?
We inform that we have a Data Protection Officer, with whom you can get in touch to resolve your doubts related to the processing of your personal data, through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of personal data do we deal with?
The personal data collected in the different forms in paper or electronic support, contracts and other documents authorized by Caberseg, Consultores y Auditores SLL have the following typology:
- Identification data (name, photographs, surnames, email address, address … etc).
- Professional, academic and training data (qualifications, training courses).
- Economic-financial data (current account numbers, credit/debit card number).
- Personal characteristics, social circumstances.
In general and, unless otherwise specified in the form or document in which the data is collected, these will be mandatory for the purpose that is appropriate in each case. The absence of the data considered as obligatory will suppose the impossibility of attending the request/request of the interested party. The user is responsible for the veracity of the data communicated and must request its modification by the means specified below, whenever necessary to ensure proper treatment of them.
Why do we treat your personal data? How long do we keep your personal information?
The personal data provided by the interested party will be treated with the following purposes:
- Manage consultation requests, exercise of data protection rights, information and user claims to respond to their needs. When you make any query, claim or exercise regarding data protection rights, the data provided in your request will be processed in order to meet your request and provide a response. Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from this purpose and the treatment of the data.
- Contract execution and turnovern. The data provided by the contractors in the different contracting processes, will be treated with the purpose of providing them the service contracted, making the invoicing and proceeding to the fulfillment of the applicable legal obligations. The personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could derive from said purpose and the data treatment, in accordance with Law 58/2003, of 17 December. In addition to the deadlines established in the regulations of files and documentation.
- Information related to our services. The data provided by users (web, telephone or paper format), provided that they give their consent, will be treated with the purpose of sending informative communications, by non-electronic means. The personal data of the people interested in receiving corporate information will remain in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
What allows us to treat your personal data?
The processing of your personal data in the following processes: requests for consultation, information, complaints, and other channels of communication and video surveillance, respond to the legitimate interest of Caberseg, as established in Article 6.1.f) of the General Data Protection General.
The legal basis for the treatment of their data derived from the hiring is the execution of the contract for the provision of services, as established in article 6.1.b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The data processing we do with the following actions: sending corporate information and selecting candidates responds to the free consent of the interested party, as established in article 6.1.a) of the General Data Protection Regulations. The consent must be expressed explicitly through the authorized channels. Said consent is revocable at any time, for which purpose it must be manifested through the channels indicated later for the exercise of rights.
Do we give or communicate your personal data to third parties?
Your personal data may be communicated or assigned to authorities, the court and public bodies, to the extent that such communication is mandatory or necessary, to comply with a legal obligation required.
Your personal data may be communicated or assigned to authorities, judicial bodies and public bodies, provided that such communication is mandatory or necessary, to comply with a required legal obligation.
Your data may be transferred on certain occasions to service providers and third parties necessary for the management and execution of a procedure that requires the participation of a provider.
Caberseg does not make or plan to make international transfers of data to third parties. In the event that this is done, they will be carried out in compliance with the legal provisions, recommendations and instructions to that end established by the current regulations and the Supervisory Authority.
What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
In accordance with the regulations of Data Protection in force, we inform the interested party that he has the following rights:
- Right of access. It includes the right to contact the Data controller to know if your data is being processed and their purpose, as well as to obtain a copy of them.
- Right to rectification. It includes the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay of the Data controller.
- Right to portability. It includes the right to request the delivery of personal data in a structured format, of common use, of mechanical and interoperable reading, and that can be transmitted to another person in charge, whenever the treatment is based on the consent or the execution of a contract.
- Right to erasure. It includes the right to request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- That are not necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained.
- That is based on consent.
- That you have exercised your right of opposition.
- That the data have been treated illicitly.
- That the data must be suppressed by a legal obligation.
- That have been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society.
- Right of opposition. It includes the right of the interested party to object to the Controller performing any of the following treatments:
- When based on legitimate interest or public interest, including profiling.
- When your goal is direct marketing.
- Right to limit the treatment of personal data. It consists of the right to request the limitation of the treatment, being able to request the suspension of the treatment of the data or the conservation of the data for another purpose.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions. This right is intended to ensure that you are not subject to a decision based solely on the processing of your data, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation, opposition to its treatment, as well as not being subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate, at the following address: 16 Av. Castilleja de la Cuesta, Floor 1, Office 1, P.I.B.O., Bollullos de la Mitación (Seville), Spain; C.P: 41110. or in the e-mail address: email@example.com. Likewise, the interested party may exercise his rights as affected, in the terms provided by the regulations, as well as submit a claim to the Data Protection Spanish Agency (www.aepd.es).