Join our team in our mission of data protection and cybersecurity
- Bachelor / Law Degree.
- English level B2, with the ability to write and speak fluently.
- Ability to interview.
- Drafting of legal reports.
- Resolution of queries and audits LOPDGDD and GDPR.
- Availability to travel.
- Master in Data Protection, New Technologies Law or similar.
- Course of 180 hours or more whose main subject is data protection.
- DPO certification under the AEPD scheme.
About the job:
- The job consists of performing consulting functions in the field of data protection and conducting audits on the level of compliance with the GDPR / LOPDGDD in different entities.
- Labor headquarters in Bollullos de la Mitación (Seville).
- Flexible schedule.
- Diversity of projects in leading national and international companies.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Salary according to the experience and knowledge provided.
Type of job: Full day, Indefinite